Although I don’t generally blog on weekends, with so many big things happening this year I thought I’d start a weekly news post with updates and information.
1. Last week I finished copy edits on Claws of the Cat – the final step before St. Martin’s / Minotaur produces galleys (aka ARCs or Advance Reading Copies) of the book. I’m thrilled with the final product and can’t wait for it to become available for review!
2. Claws of the Cat is currently featured on the Macmillan Library website as part of the Spring 2013 Debut Chapter E-Sampler from St. Martin’s Press. Librarians can download the sampler from NetGalley at this link: http://bit.ly/Spring2013Sampler and find out more about Claws of the Cat here.
3. I’m working on the final “polish edit” of the second Shinobi mystery, Blade of the Samurai, which is due to the publisher in March, 2013. Stay tuned for more exciting details!
1. As usual, I’ll be blogging at the Debutante Ball on Thursday (January 17). This week, the topic is “Guilty Pleasures.”
2. January 17 also marks my debut as a contributing blogger at Chiseled in Rock, the blog of the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers’ organization. I’ll be blogging there every Thursday about legal and business issues of interest to authors at all stages of a publishing career.
And, as always, we’ve got an exciting week of posts planned for Spann of Time, with the Monday Blog Game, Tuesday Tank Day, and much, much more!