March 10, 2011 is the International Day of Awesomeness *
In honor of the occasion, permit me to mention a few things I find awesome:
1. Coffee. (Especially this kind and this kind, though not so much the kind that passed through the GI tract of a civet.)
2. Friends with a good sense of humor, especially the ones who make you laugh when you really need it. (I have many of these, and I’m grateful for every one.)
3. Lemon Cupcakes. (Or any cupcakes. Let’s not be stingy.) The best ones come from Icing on the Cupcake, a Sacramento specialty bakery which exemplifies cupcake awesomeness.
4. Hugs from your children. (Even the sticky ones.)
5. Taking off your shoes after a long day and wiggling your toes in plushy carpet. Or freshly mowed grass. Or clean, warm sand.
6. Bubble Baths.
Got more awesome? Hope in the comments!
* or #IDOA on Twitter