Big thanks to Emily Moir for giving me a beautiful blogger award.
The beautiful blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers and offers both a chance to learn a little more about the recipient and a chance to pass the love forward to bloggers the recipient admires.
First, the seven things about me (that I haven’t already shared):
- I have an unnaturally strong love of iced coconut lattes.
- My bedside table is piled with books on my “to read” list. They also overflow onto the floor.
- I was born and raised in Santa Monica, California, but…
- I don’t like the beach. (I’m much more of a swimming-pool gal.)
- Spiders freak me out, despite my best attempts to get past being scared of them.
- I love listening to other authors talk about their work – it makes me want to write!
- My favorite dinner to cook at home is filet mignon and twice-baked potatoes. (It’s not as hard as most people think!)
And second: a few beautiful bloggers I admire and want to recognize with beautiful blogger awards of their own. The names are numbered, but only for listing purposes – they’re in no particular order:
- Heather Webb of Between The Sheets: a truly amazing author, editor, blogger and Fearless Leader of the SFWG. (Ask her about her insane query skills.)
- Tammy Salyer: blogger, independent author, sci-fi wizard, kick-ass cyclist and world-class friend.
- The incomparable Piper Bayard – author, marksman, and #connector extraordinaire.
- Janet B. Taylor: author of a hot new YA time-travel novel that’s sure to knock the socks off everyone who reads it.
- L.J. Cohen of Once in a Blue Muse: author, blogger, poet, journalist, and much, much more.
- Erika Mailman, author of The Witch’s Trinity and Woman of Ill Fame, as well as a fabulous local author friend!
- Arabella “D’Bella” Stokes, author of the historical romance Proof of Love and fellow writer-attorney hybrid.
- The talented Candie Disney, a YA author of whom I know I’ll be saying “I knew her when!”
- Julianne Douglas of Writing the Renaissance, a fantastic friend and crit partner whose blog offers great information about writing, Europe and the Renaissance.
I know so many more, but since the award mentions seven and I’ve given nine, I’ll stop for the sake of space!
Do you know a beautiful blogger you’d like to honor? Don’t wait! Grab the graphic and share the love on your own blog, or recommend him or her in the comments!
One thought on “Celebrating Beautiful Bloggers”
HAAAA!!!!! Thank you, girlfriend. 🙂 I love your blog as well, obviously, by my constant comments. So may I refer back to you?
Comments are closed.